Im East Village ist immer etwas los. Es ist kein Wunder, dass so viele TV-Shows und Filmfiguren hier landen, wenn sie tagsüber in Boutiquen, Cafés und Kunstgalerien stöbern und nachts Prominente Bars und Tattoo-Läden erkunden.
Der brandneue Rundgang zu Drehorten in East Village, New York City in dieser trendigen Nachbarschaft besucht mehr als 30 Drehorte, die in Fernsehshows und Filmen von Kinoklassikern bis zu modernen Streaming-Molochs verwendet wurden. Sie haben mehr als genügend Zeit, Fotos zu schießen, sich ein Gebäck zu schnappen und Ihre Lieblingsszene neu zu erleben.
Ab €39 pro Person
Your safety is our top priority!
Although there are no known cases of illnesses at On Location Tours, we are responsible for keeping an active stance in preventing the spread of any diseases.
We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with Federal and State guidelines on stopping the spread. If you are feeling unwell, we kindly ask that you stay home for the safety of all customers and staff attending the tour.
Customer & Staff Protection
The daily washing and disinfecting of our vehicles encompassing the exterior and interior is standard operating procedure to ensure customers feel safe and secure. All customers are required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour, persons without a mask will be denied entry.
- All high touch areas are wiped clean and disinfected including headrests, armrests, grab handles, luggage compartments, railings, windows, and window sills.
- The cabin floors are swept and mopped thoroughly, and the restroom is wiped down and disinfected.
- An air-borne germ-eliminating spray is administered inside our vehicles.
- Advanced hand sanitizer that kills more than 99.99% of common germs is provided to all customers.
- Our buses are equipped with upgraded filtration systems, a driver partition screen, and an electrostatic disinfectant fogging system that is FDA and EPA approved.
- Posieren Sie vor dem Puck-Gebäude aus Will & Grace und American Psycho
- Besuchen Sie das Café aus dem Sex and the City-Film und Spider-Man 2
- Entdecken Sie St. Marks Place, um Drehorte von Susan … verzweifelt gesucht, Broad City und Mad Men zu sehen
- Besuchen Sie Venieros Konditorei aus Lass es, Larry!, Law & Order: SVU und The Village – Das Dorf
- Bummeln Sie durch den Park aus Matrjoschka, Stirb langsam: Jetzt erst recht, Eat Pray Love, Der Pate – Teil II, Sesamstraße und dem Wigstock Drag Festival
- Halten Sie am legendären Delikatessengeschäft von Harry und Sally und Verwünscht an
The tour begins in Nolita, which means North of Little Italy. You’ll get to take a picture with the Puck building, Grace’s office from the acclaimed series Will & Grace, as well as movies like When Harry Met Sally and American Psycho. Right around the corner is the subway stop that Riley and her family use in Girl Meets World.
Next, you’ll head to the coffee shop where we meet Jennifer Hudson’s character in the first Sex and the City movie. Believe it or not, it’s the very same place where Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson reconnect in Spider-Man 2.
As you approach the heart of the East Village, stores will become trendier and the streets a little more narrow and quiet. In Cooper Square, you’ll see where Mick is able to stop a thief in Crocodile Dundee and the location of the start of a car chase scene from crime drama Person of Interest.
St. Mark’s Place
One of the most famous streets in the East Village, this is where you’ll see the comic shop from Friends, the tattoo parlor from Nerve starring Emma Roberts, and the night club from the season 6 premiere of Mad Men. As you continue walking, your tour guide will point out stomping grounds of characters from Gossip Girl, Broad City, Desperately Seeking Susan starring Madonna and Ghostbusters II along the way.
Nearby is St. Mark’s Church, often used in TV and film for its picturesque nature. This spot is seen as the backdrop in projects like A Beautiful Mind, Two Weeks Notice, and HBO’s The Night Of.
Alphabet City & Tompkins Square Park
After a quick stop at Veniero’s, a pastry shop known for being featured in Law & Order: SVU, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and NBC’s The Village, you’ll head farther east into Alphabet City, a more residential area tucked into Manhattan.
Cut through the park to see where the plot kicks off for Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, Love and where Sesame Street and Die Hard: With A Vengeance had scenes filmed. Right across the street is the historic Vazac’s Horeshoe Bar, frequented among hardcore Godfather II fans due to its famous ambush scene where “Michael Corleone says hello.” Since then, the bar has also been used as a pivotal setting in shows like Jessica Jones and Russian Doll. Russian Doll used much of the East Village as its setting.
As you wrap up the tour, you’ll get to see the huge deli from the iconic “I’ll have what she’s having” scene in When Harry Met Sally, and then finish the tour at Arlene’s Grocery, which has played hosts to artists from Arcade Fire to Lady Gaga, as well as a gig to Nick’s band in Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist. When the tour ends, grab a drink here, or double back a block to enjoy a sandwich at Katz’ Deli– can’t go wrong either way!
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please let your tour guide know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.