Folgen Sie dem Wunsch Ihres Herzens auf dem Rundgang zu Drehorten romantischer Komödien in London. Sehen Sie sich die Teile von London an, die in einigen Ihrer romantischen Lieblingsfilme zu sehen sind, darunter Tatsächlich Liebe, Last Christmas, Notting Hill und Vier Hochzeiten und ein Todesfall.
Seit vielen Jahren inspiriert Englands Hauptstadt viele verschiedene Liebesgeschichten. Skurrile Charaktere haben ihre Straßen durchstreift und verzweifelt nach einem Seelenverwandten gesucht. In allen Arten von Cafés, Museen und U-Bahn-Stationen sind sich Liebenden zum ersten Mal begegnet. Und romantische Umarmungen haben vor den vielen malerischen Kulissen stattgefunden. Jetzt haben Sie die Möglichkeit, all diese Drehorte zu besuchen und vielleicht sogar eine eigene Liebesgeschichte zu beginnen.
Ab €18 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Setzen Sie sich auf die Bank von Tatsächlich Liebe
- Sehen Sie sich Drehorte romantischer Filmklassiker an, darunter Tatsächlich Liebe, Last Christmas, Vier Hochzeiten und ein Todesfall und Notting Hill
- Informieren Sie sich über die magischen Filme, die London als romantische Kulisse nutzen
- Entdecken Sie das Geheimnis des Weihnachtsladens aus Last Christmas
We are delighted to offer a 2½ hour Tatsächlich Liebe - Rundgang zu Drehorten romantischer Komödien in London that also includes sites from classic Rom- Coms including Notting Hill, Last Christmas and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
The tour will take you from the heart of the West End, through Covent Garden and Westminster and conclude on the South Bank of the River Thames.
Along the route, you will have a chance to sit on the bench where Daniel (Liam Neeson) has a heart to heart with his son, see the location for the ice skating rink at the start of the film. You’ll also be able to drop by the studio that Mark (Andrew Lincoln) works at when Juliet (Keira Knightley) discovers his love for her.
On this walking tour, you will get to visit 15 iconic screen locations including the spot where Will Thacker (Hugh Grant) tries to persuade Ann (Julia Roberts) to stay in London in Notting Hill and where Spike bravely halts the traffic en route. You’ll see sites from Last Christmas including the shop that Kate (Emilia Clarke) works at and you can walk down the narrowest road in London.
You’ll also see sites from Four Weddings and a Funeral where Charles (Hugh Grant) tries to woo Carrie (Andie Macdowell).
The tour covers some secret corners of the capital as well as seeing iconic sites such as the Covent Garden Market, Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, St Pauls Cathedral and much more. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take lots of photos, see the locations up close and see London through the lens of a Rom-Com movie.
The tour will end at the ‘other bench’ used for Love Actually follow up again featuring Daniel and his son having a heart to heart by the Thames.