The Diagon Alley gets some of its shots from Leadenhall Market. This market remains one of the oldest markets having its roots from the 14th century.
From $272 per vehicle
Covid-19 safety measures
Your health and safety are our top priorities at Black Cab Heritage Tours. We’ve implemented the following special measures to keep you safe both during and after your tour:
Private Tours: London Black Cabs have a maximum seating capacity for up to 6 guests in a private setting. This capacity is ideal for couples and small family groups.
Stringent Cleaning: Each guide sanitises their black cab with disinfectant cleaning agents after each tour activity. The passenger area has separately controlled air-conditioning. Driver Guides wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout the day. In addition, hand sanitizer is available to all guests.
Social Distancing: A transparent partition screen provides a private passenger compartment, providing a safe space for guests. This exceeds the current 2 metres minimum distance based on UK Government guidelines. Our drivers promote panoramic sightseeing in the safest and cleanest form of London transport. Presentation stops are conducted in quiet open air locations, away from crowded hot spots.
- Stop for a photo shoot at Platform 9¾
- Step into the Leaky Cauldron like Harry and Hagrid in Diagon Alley
- Check out Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Follow the route of the Knight Bus across the River Thames and around those windy streets.
- Walk over the Brockdale Bridge
- Browse in Borough Market, home of the ‘Third Hand Bookshop’