See how New York City sparkles during the holidays as you spot iconic landmarks and you’re guided to some of the city’s hidden gems all from the comfort of a nice warm bus. You’ll visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed and match them to movie clips you’ll see on screen along the way!
Whether you’re visiting New York or looking for a unique holiday experience in your hometown, this sightseeing excursion is sure to spread holiday cheer!
From €42 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
Your safety is our top priority!
Although there are no known cases of illnesses at On Location Tours, we are responsible for keeping an active stance in preventing the spread of any diseases.
We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with Federal and State guidelines on stopping the spread. If you are feeling unwell, we kindly ask that you stay home for the safety of all customers and staff attending the tour.
Customer & Staff Protection
The daily washing and disinfecting of our vehicles encompassing the exterior and interior is standard operating procedure to ensure customers feel safe and secure.
- All high touch areas are wiped clean and disinfected including headrests, armrests, grab handles, luggage compartments, railings, windows, and window sills.
- The cabin floors are swept and mopped thoroughly, and the restroom is wiped down and disinfected.
- An air-borne germ-eliminating spray is administered inside our vehicles.
- Advanced hand sanitizer that kills more than 99.99% of common germs is provided to all customers.
- Our buses are equipped with upgraded filtration systems, a driver partition screen, and an electrostatic disinfectant fogging system that is FDA and EPA approved.
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Kevin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale’s serendipitous moment have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing famous shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
- Learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
Your NYC holiday sightseeing adventure begins at 63rd and Broadway near Columbus Circle where you will meet your tour guide. From there, we’ll hop on the warm tour bus and head around Columbus Circle and take a look up Central Park West, home to the annual commencement of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, where you’ll reminisce on filming locations from Elf, Mr. Popper’s Penguins and more!
Pass through Central Park while you enjoy clips from countless holiday classics that were filmed on location in the park, like where Harry and Marv discuss their plans to rob a toy store on Christmas Eve at Wollman Rink in Home Alone 2 and Santa’s collision with the Bethesda Fountain in Elf.
Your guide will lead you through the Upper East Side to Serendipity 3, the restaurant where Sara (Kate Beckinsale) and Jonathan Trager (John Cusack) share the famous Frrrozen Hot Chocolate before making a stop at Bloomingdales to take a peek at the department store’s celebrated holiday window displays.
When you return to the bus, you’ll continue the tour through midtown Manhattan to view more of the city’s most renowned displays of the season that you’ll recognize from Eloise at Christmastime, The Family Man and much more while of course, making your way right through Rockefeller Center for a spectacular view of the most famous Christmas tree in New York seen in Home Alone 2, Noel and Elf.
You’ll continue down Fifth Avenue before ending the tour at Bryant Park, home to the charming ice skating rink seen in many Christmas films.