Since 1999, the Hollywood Behind the Scenes Walking Tour is a world-renowned experience that connects visitors with the Hollywood of their imagination.
Visit movie locations that starred A-list celebrities (Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more), visit legendary movie palaces, find your favorite celebrity’s star as we stroll along the Walk of Fame, view the Hollywood Sign, and visit celebrities’ favorite hidden hideaways.
We’ll go inside places normally closed to the public. Place your feet onto your favorite celebrity’s footprints at the Chinese theater. Walk the footsteps of the movie stars when you visit Awards Walk, home to the Academy Awards. This tour changes your Hollywood visit from ordinary to extraordinary!
From €22 per person
- History of Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre
- How movies came to Hollywood
- The story of the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Filming locations throughout Hollywood
- History of the El Capitan Theatre (Disney’s premiere theatre)
- The story of Babylon Court
- History of the Hollywood Sign
- Awards Walk (red carpet venue for the Oscars)
- History of the TCL Chinese Theatre (hand and footprints of the stars)