Please arrive 15 minutes before departure outside the entrance to the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard.
Join the Killing Eve Walking Tour of London and follow in the footsteps of Eve and Villanelle on this three-hour walk visiting sites from all three series.
Discover the filming locations from the award-winning hit show based on the Villanelle e-book series about the cat and mouse game between MI5 agent Eve Polastri (played by Sandra Oh) and psychopathic assassin Villanelle (played by Jodie Comer).
From €17 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- See more than 10 locations from the show as well as numerous iconic London landmarks along the route of the tour
- Discover some surprising behind-the-scenes secrets on how the show was made
- See where the dramatic ending of Series 3 took place
- Discover iconic and lesser-known areas of London as well as some that stood in for Paris
Although the show is filmed across numerous European locations including Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome and Bucharest much of the action has taken place in London and it’s here where we go hot on the trail of Villanelle.
This three-hour Killing Eve tour by foot takes in about 10 filming locations from all three series some of which were also surprisingly used to stand in for non-London locations such as Paris.
The Killing Eve tour covers a wide geographic area from London Bridge and Southwark to the Bloomsbury and Barbican areas further north of the City of London. Even if you haven’t seen the show the tour is a great way to see both iconic London locations as well as more off the beaten path areas on the fringes of central London.
Some of the sites on the walking tour you will be able to visit include the hospital where Eve and Villanelle first cross paths, the tube platform where Villanelle kills Rhian – the assassin for The Twelve. You’ll also see where Villanelle goes undercover as Billie at the AA meeting, where Villanelle throws Amber Peel’s chaperone in front of a truck and much more.