On this Superhero Walking Tour of London (from Apr 2022), you’ll visit film locations from adrenaline-filled movies including Fantastic Four, Justice League, Doctor Strange, Flash, The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman and more.
For decades, London has been a prime location for superhero movies. Its many buildings, streets and parks have been used as versatile backdrops and settings. From high-speed chase sequences to emotional romantic scenes, this city has seen them all. Now you have the chance to visit these locations and experience the movie magic for yourself.
From €18 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Visit filming locations depicting iconic scenes from more than 12 Superhero films
- Visit film locations featured in Wonder Woman, The Flash, Fantastic Four amongst many others
- Get insight into the making of films with behind the scenes facts and trivia
- See and learn about London’s major landmarks
- Get a picture outside the Gotham City courthouse
This Superhero Tour is a guided walk that showcases the London film locations featured in Superhero movies filmed in the capital. You will follow onscreen heroes such as Batman, Doctor Strange and Wonder Woman as they fight to protect civilisation and defeat the forces of evil.
This Superhero tour is also a great way to see some of London’s famous landmarks including Trafalgar Square, the British Museum, St Pauls Cathedral, the London Eye as well as some of London’s lesser-known green spaces and squares.
You’ll see how London has been used by movie makers from all over the world to represent both the British capital but can also stand-in for numerous other locations from across the globe including Xandar and Gotham City.
As you go on this cinematic journey through the heart of the capital, you will see stills taken from the films mentioned as you stop at the actual locations. You will hear fascinating behind-the-scenes information on many of the films set in London. There will also be a short tube ride as part of the tour so make sure you bring a valid Zone 1 Travelcard/Oystercard.
This movie locations London tour will include plenty of opportunities to take photos as well as seeing the locations up-close. On our London walking tours, we limit the size of the group to 20 people to ensure you have a positive experience and can easily hear your guide.