Join us on a journey to Glenorchy on this Lord of the Rings – Vale of Wizards Tour and discover the stunning locations where Isengard, Ithilien and Lothlórien Forest came to life. This is the only tour that has access to the private land where Beorn’s House from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was originally built.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch with your fellow fans while you look over Mount Earnslaw, which featured in the first scenes of The Two Towers where Gandalf fought the Balrog. As you explore scenes from Middle-earth you will also get to see locations where Chronicles of Narnia and the Wolverine movies were filmed.
From €169 per person
- Explore Ithilien, Isengard, Amon Hen, Lothlórien, Beorn's House and the Misty Mountains in one day
- Handle and photograph 15,000 NZD worth of weapons and costumes
- Explore the unique flora and fauna and get up close to animals and birdlife.
- Entertaining and Knowledgeable guides. Your guide will help you relive the action for your camera
- Travel in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
Journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mount Aspiring National Park, where myth, heritage and fantasy come to life.
On our full day Lord of the Rings - Vale of Wizards Tour you’ll visit 12 Mile Delta, Glenorchy and Paradise Valley. Discover where Ithilien, Amon Hen, Beorn’s House, Lothlórien and Isengard came to life on the big screen.
Enjoy a restaurant meal for lunch with view on Mount Earnslaw, which was featured in the opening scenes of The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers as Gandalf fought the Balrog.
Have fun with costumes and weapons from both trilogies and listen as the guides share behind the scenes knowledge!