Follow your heart’s desire on the Love Actually and Rom-Com London Locations Tour. See the parts of London that feature in some of your favourite romantic movies.
For many years, England’s capital has inspired many different love stories. Quirky characters have roamed its streets, desperately seeking a soulmate. Meet-cutes have happened in all manner of its coffee shops, museums and tube stations. And emotional romantic embraces have taken place in front of its many scenic backdrops. Now you have the chance to visit all of these iconic sites, and maybe even start a love story of your own.
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Sit on the bench from Love Actually
- See movie locations classic of rom-coms including Love Actually, Last Christmas, Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill
- Get behind the scenes information about the magical movies which use London as a romantic backdrop
- Discover the secret of the yuletide shop as seen in Last Christmas
Explore the romantic side of London.
On the Love Actually and Rom-Com London Locations Tour, a mini coach will take you to all of the famous filming locations around the city. Like Somerset House! This architecturally magnificent building along the Strand features prominently in Love Actually. And why wouldn’t it? It’s yearly ice-skating rink and picturesque surroundings make it the perfect place for true love to blossom!
There are plenty more Love Actually locations to see too! You’ll visit Grosvenor Chapel, where Peter and Juliet get married at the start of the movie. We later see the couple living in St Lukes Mews, a pink painted house in Notting Hill. This is another top attraction for Love Actually fans.
Some of London’s famous landmarks make significant appearances throughout the movie too. We see Alan Rickman’s Harry shop for a Christmas present in the world-renowned Selfridges department store. And of course, 10 Downing Street also plays a big role as the home Hugh Grant’s Prime Minister. In real life though, the production crew weren’t allowed to film at the actual Downing Street. Instead, a replica set was made at 102 Poplar Road.
Of course, London is home to many other rom-coms too.
The Bridget Jones movies all take place around the London neighbourhood of Borough. Many locations from the area, including the famous Borough Market, show up throughout the series. Notting Hill also features a lot of locations from around, you guessed it, Notting Hill.
London’s famous Tube stations feature throughout About Time, Man Up, and Sliding Doors too. While the tennis-themed love story Wimbledon also makes use of its namesake’s spectacular surroundings.
As well as dropping by famous filming locations, this tour will also give you the chance to see the very best of London. Your guide will make sure to show you some of the city’s most interesting sites. Like Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Trafalgar Square! Taking in all parts of this amazing city, you will see why it has inspired so many cinematic romances!