Rub shoulders with the social elite on the Made in Chelsea Locations Tour. Visit the filming locations that have been the scenes of countless dramas and exclusive parties.
Whether it’s a must-watch or a guilty pleasure, Made in Chelsea has enthralled huge devoted audiences since it first aired in 2011. With romance, back-stabbing, and the occasional brawl, it has invited the world to observe this small pocket of England. Now you can take the experience one step further and explore the TV show’s home for yourself. Walk Chelsea’s streets, stop off in its trendy bars, and maybe even run into some of its on-screen personalities!
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
Start your tour in Sloane Square, the epicentre of the Made in Chelsea world.
From here you can see many of the backdrops that feature throughout the TV series. From here you’ll travel down King’s Road. This busy shopping street has been at the centre of some of the most famous Made in Chelsea scenes. Like Jamie and Spencer’s conversation about Binky outside of Joe’s Juice.
While you journey between the recognisable landmarks and locations, your guide will be on-hand to provide you with all you need to know about the area. They’ll share behind-the-scenes anecdotes and help you to re-live the famous scenes filmed on these streets.
You’ll also get to see the offices of Jamie’s successful confectionary business. The grandson of the inventor of the digestive biscuit, Jamie’s Candy Kittens follow in his family’s footsteps.
Afterwards, you’ll drop into The Phene. This popular Chelsea bar is owned by Lucy Watson’s dad, and was regularly used for filming while she starred on the TV show. Here you’ll be able to grab a drink and hang out with some of the locals. There’s even a special Made in Chelsea cocktail that’s only available here.
There are plenty of other trendy establishments to see too!
Like Flora Indica, the Indian restaurant where Binky made her big announcement at the start of season 13. There’s also Maggie’s Club, with its 80s theme, and The Jam Tree, where Toff likes to get a hot chocolate. The Botanist is also a regular location throughout the show. This Sloane Square bar boasts an extensive menu that even features a Made in Chelsea smoothie.
The final stop on the Made in Chelsea Locations Tour is the Bluebird Cafe. A regular feature on the TV show, it has been the stage for many dates, flirtations and arguments. You never know, maybe you’ll even see one of your favourite cast members enjoying a meal.