Enter into the world of Will and Anna on the Notting Hill Walking Tour of Rom-Com Locations and join us on our 2-hour tour which also features other rom-com locations. This guided Notting Hill tour includes 9 locations from the 1999 film, as well as locations from Sliding Doors and Love Actually.
From €18 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Visit more than ten film locations from the Notting Hill film starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.
- Discover filming sites from other big screen productions over the years including Love Actually and Sliding Doors
- See the locations of the real Travel Bookshop that was an inspiration for the Notting Hill film.
- Pose for a picture in front of the blue door
- Learn about the rise, fall and regeneration of the area and how it has become home to some of the most influential people in the media
- Enjoy the atmosphere of one of the most famous street markets in the world - Portobello Road Market - and get some recommendations on where to eat and drink
Richard Curtis’ classic rom-com was released in 1999 and thrust this corner of West London into the global limelight. Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts helped make the location a mecca for film tourists keen to see the places they have seen on screen. Today Notting Hill is one of London’s most famous neighbourhoods and is beloved by Londoners.
On tour, you will get to discover sites in neighbouring Holland Park where Richard Curtis, the screenwriter lives. The world-famous Portobello Road market was very prominent in the film and you can recreate the four seasons sequence as you walk along its market stalls.
Find out about its annual street carnival and get behind-the-scenes facts about the movie. You’ll get the inside track from our expert guide on how this vibrant corner of West London has been featured in numerous romantic comedy films. You will learn about all the favourite hangouts of celebrities, musicians and actors.
This guided tour is a perfect way to experience the now-famous Notting Hill. We will show you aspects of the area from Westbourne Park Road to Ladbroke Grove that are easy to miss. This includes celebrity homes, unusually colorful houses, fashionable bars, restaurants and quiet mews. Also, some recording studios where legendary tracks have been made.
You’ll get to experience the buzz of the world-famous Portobello Road Market. On market day it is full of buskers, spice shops, cafes and colourful characters. This is a market where passers-by can taste delicious international cuisine cooked fresh, or stay in infamous hotels and walk along picturesque streets.
This guided Notting Hill Walking Tour of Rom-Com Locations will finish in Portobello Road. To make a day or weekend of your love of rom-coms we have scheduled another Love Actually and Rom-Com London Locations Tour which visits sites from Last Christmas, Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral later on the same day. On the previous day, you can also join the Bridget Jones London Locations Walking Tour.