Please arrive 15 minutes before departure outside the entrance to Ruislip Gardens Station on the central line where you will find your guide waiting for you.
On The Inbetweeners Tour of Locations, you will get to visit more than 15 actual locations featuring numerous scenes in the show, from the school they attended, to the pubs they drank in to their homes and neighbourhood.
From €42 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Get a picture outside the school used as Rudge Park from the show
- Enjoy a tour of more than 15 filming locations from the series and films
- Have a drink with other fans of the show at one of the pubs used in the show (make sure you bring ID, though)
- Learn the meaning of words such as clunge, spooge and bumder
Although it’s been just over 10 years since the final series of The Inbetweeners was broadcast, you can now relive some of those classic moments on our Inbetweeners tour. The comedy show has attracted a huge following of fans that resulted in three series and two feature films being produced.
The show and subsequent movies followed the lives and loves of Will McKenzie (Simon Bird), Simon Cooper (Joe Thomas), Jay Cartwright (James Buckley) and Neil Sutherland (Blake Harrison) during their sixth form years and beyond.
The show was primarily filmed in the suburbs of North West London and it’s here where we will focus the Inbetweeners Tour, visiting areas including Ruislip, Uxbridge, Watford and Pinner.
Your expert guide will give you the background to the making of the show, insight into the characters and the actors that portrayed them, discuss many of the hilarious moments from the show, how the locations were used and much more.
On The Inbetweeners Tour of Locations, you will get to visit more than 15 actual locations featuring numerous scenes in the show, from the school they attended to the pubs they drank in to their homes and neighbourhood.
We will test your knowledge of the show with a quiz on board the bus as you travel between locations.
Setting off from Ruislip Gardens Station, you will get a picture outside the Rudge Park Comprehensive School exterior that featured in all three series.
It’s back on the coach to see where the ill-fated trip to Thorpe Park went wrong when the boys ended up in a funeral cortege, as well as time for a drink stop at a local pub. Make sure you bring your ID, though!
The tour continues with a visit to several other sites from the show before you disembark for a walking tour of the neighbourhood that featured the homes of Will, Jay, Si, Neil and Carly.
See where Will, dressed as a Hasidic Jew, attempts to buy some alcohol during the hapless bunk-off attempt from school before your Inbetweeners Tour ends back at Ruislip Gardens Station.