Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure outside the International Student House, London W1W5PN, opposite Great Portland Street tube station.
Enter a world of magic on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour & Guided Tour of London. Combine a visit to the fantastic Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, with a tour around the famous sites of our awe-inspiring and majestic capital city of London.
Due to the very limited availability of Warner Bros. Studio tickets, all bookings for this day trip are 100% non-refundable.
From €127 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
International Friends Safety Policy for Covid-19 has been designed taking account of key guidelines and information from three key sources:
- World Travel & Tourism Council ‘Safe Travels’ initiative
- UK government advice on travelling in Britain
- Working closely with our key partners (e.g. tourist attractions) and staff (guides, drivers).
We have been awarded the “We’re Good To Go” mark. This is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism business has worked hard to implement procedures in line with Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
KEY OBJECTIVE – TO ENSURE THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENJOYMENT FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
To meet our Key Objective, our planning and delivery has been broken down into 3 areas:
- STAFF AND OPERATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
We have developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention, and a special cleaning and disinfection plan.
- Protocols and guidelines are in place for staff health, including health checks for staff if required.
- Office layout has been re-designed to ensure staff keep their physical distance, and we have limited the number of staff in common back-of-house areas where possible.
- Protocols in place to minimise physical contact. Physical distancing protocols have been implemented.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) is available to all staff, such as masks and hand sanitisers.
- We have worked closely with all suppliers and partners, including tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels and transport partners, to ensure they follo likeminded health and hygiene protocols and guidelines to protect all International Friends guests.
- A COVID-19 contingency plan is in place should new cases emerge, in collaboration with destinations, suppliers and partners.
- All cleanliness and disinfection best practices have been validated by expert bodies, health authorities and governmental institutions.
- Different options for operations have been explored to ensure the customer health and safety risk is as low as possible. Areas explored and implemented include smaller groups, timed entries for attractions and empty seat policies.
- We will provide clear, consistent and up-to-date communication to all customers on health & hygiene protocols.
- All suppliers to implement clear signage to inform guests of the enhanced cleaning protocols, avoiding physical contact, and recommendations
- We will share guest guidelines ahead of your day trip, tour or transfer and where applicable in person upon commencement of trip.
- Inform all guests about support available if questions or concerns arise prior to your travel with International Friends.
- All vehicles used are deep cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Masks and hand sanitiser products will be made available to all guests on all vehicles.
- Empty seat policy. The maximum capacity on all scheduled day trips, tours and transfers will be limited. This is to ensure empty seats will be left between individual travellers and couples/groups.
- All attractions and restaurants pre-booked to ensure timed entry allowing for strict control of overall numbers present at any time.
- Established with partners and suppliers that they follow likeminded health, sanitation, disinfection and hygiene protocols aligned with local regulation.
We depart London in the morning and head straight to the Warner Bros Studio to begin this wonderful day out!
After a short drive of around 90 minutes, we’ll arrive at the Warner Bros Studio, a truly unique attraction. The Studio Tour is your chance to experience the magic that went into creating one of the most successful film series of all time, where you’ll see real life sets, props and costumes, all used to make the Harry Potter books come to life!
Marvel at the detail throughout the tour as you stroll through the Great Hall, and some of the most iconic sets from the movies, including Diagon Alley, Dumbledore’s Office, 4 Privet Drive, the Gryffindor Common Room, the Weasley kitchen, the Hogwarts Express and the latest addition to the Studio Tour, Gringotts Wizarding Bank!
We’ll spend at least 4 hours in the Studios, during which you’ll have the opportunity to discover behind-the-scenes secrets which created the special effects we enjoy in the films, sample a Butterbeer in the Studio backlot, marvel at the intricate details that went into every single part of the films, and take advantage of great photo opportunities.
All will be revealed at the working studios where all eight Harry Potter films were produced!
After a 4-hour visit to the Harry Potter Studios, we begin our journey back to London for a tour of this spectacular city. Upon arrival in London, you will be met by your guide and taken on an eye-opening tour of old favourites including Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. We will also see the city’s more recent additions; the Shard, the London Eye and the replica of Shakespeare’s Globe theatre.
Let’s not forget that wherever we drive in London we will be constantly passing the homes of great writers and poets, politicians, adventurers, inventors, actors and of course filming locations from world-famous movies. Your guide will tell tales of the Royal Family, wartime destruction, the bloody history of the Tower, stunning architecture, breathtaking views and the spots from scenes from your favourite films – undoubtedly something for everyone!