Erleben Sie die Abenteuer der Shelby-Familie auf der Peaky Blinders Drehort-Tour in Liverpool. Besuchen Sie die beliebtesten Drehorte der TV-Serie während dieser halbtägigen Tour.
Obwohl die Serie in Birmingham spielt, wurde ein Großteil der Dreharbeiten zu Peaky Blinders weiter nördlich in Liverpool gedreht. Die historische Architektur rund um die Stadt macht es zu einem perfekten Ort, um eine Fernsehserie aus dem frühen 20. Jahrhundert zu filmen. Auf dieser Tour haben Sie die Möglichkeit, viele der berühmtesten Orte zu besuchen, die Sie auf dem Bildschirm erkennen.
Ab €41 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Schießen Sie ein Foto vor dem Haus von Polly und sehen Sie, wo Tommy von Pater Hughes Handlangern fast zu Tode geprügelt wurde
- Sehen Sie sich die Residenz von Feldmarschall Russell an, die das Ziel einer Briefbombe der Shelby's war
- Wir halten für eine Panoramaaufnahme von Liverpool von der anderen Seite des Flusses Mersey an
- Besuchen Sie das Terminal, an dem die Changrettas im Staffel 3 versucht haben, nach Amerika zu fliehen
Let your expert guide lead you through the criminal underbelly of post-World War One Britain.
You’ll get to visit Powis Street, a central location that appears regularly on the TV show. This is the setting of Watery Lane, the address of the Shelbys‘ home, headquarters and betting office. Most notably, Cillian Murphy’s Tommy Shelby rode a horse down this street in the very first episode. And, as an extra bit of local trivia, The Beatles‘ Ringo Starr was also born on an adjoining street!
Another Shelby residence on this tour is Aunt Polly’s Sutton Coldfield House. It is situated in the Port Sunlight model village, built in the late 1800s. But while this may be a model village, these scenes filmed here don’t always portray model behaviour. After all, it’s in this area that Tommy is nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen.
There’s even a bit of London on this tour!
Ellesmere Port is an industrial-era town along the Mersey River. It still maintains a large industrial purpose as a base for an oil refinery, a chemical works, and even a car factory. For the purposes of Peaky Blinders though, it was a unique backdrop that was used to represent London’s Camden Town. Tommy travels here to form a partnership with Alfie Solomons at his bakery/illegal alcohol business.
Staying with the waterside locations, you will also visit the Seacombe Ferry Terminal. In a last ditch effort to escape the Shelbys, Vincente and Audrey Changretta tried to board a boat to America here. Unfortunately, only one of them lived to make the journey.
The Peaky Blinders Drehort-Tour in Liverpool lets you explore these and many other filming locations from around the city. Your guide will also delve into the real-life history of the Peaky Blinders, and the sites around Liverpool. And to top it all off, at the end of the day you’ll have the chance to enjoy a drink at Liverpool’s Peaky Blinders themed pub!