Entdecken Sie Fakten und Fiktionen der Kriminalgeschichte auf der Gangster-Tour durch London mit dem Schauspieler Vas Blackwood. Besuchen Sie die legendären Tatorte einiger der berühmtesten kriminellen Ereignisse Englands, sowohl auf dem Bildschirm als auch im wirklichen Leben.
Während London vor allem als geschäftige Stadt mit einer großartigen und königlichen Flair bekannt ist, hat sein zwielichtiger krimineller Unterbauch auch einige der berühmtesten Gangster der Welt hervorgebracht. Auf dieser Tour erfahren Sie alles über die dunkleren Seite der Stadtgeschichte. Sie werden auch von den berüchtigten Gangstern hören, die durch die Straßen streiften, und von den Verbrechen, die sie in den Schatten begangen haben.
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Treffen Sie den Schauspieler, der Rory Breaker in Guy Ritchies Bube, Dame, König, grAS gespielt hat
- Erfahren Sie mehr über die Methoden einiger der am meisten gefürchteten Gangster in den 1950er und 1960er Jahren, wie The Krays und Mad Frankie Fraser
- Besuchen Sie den Ort, an dem Vinnie Jones seinen ersten Drehtag für Bube, Dame, König, grAS hatte
- Sehen Sie sich die Drehorte von Bube, Dame, König, grAS, The Krays, Face, The Crying Game und Gangster No. 1 an
- Genießen Sie eine Frage-und-Antwort-Sitzung mit Vas am Ende der Gangster-Tour in einem Pub, das als Drehort für Bube, Dame, König, grAS diente
Let Vas Blackwood lead you through the history of London’s organised crime.
Vas Blackwood is no stranger to the more notorious characters of London. As an actor, he has often portrayed a convincing, hard-nosed villain. Most notably he played Rory Breaker in Guy Ritchie’s Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Throughout his career, he has also rubbed shoulders with some of the city’s biggest names in organised crime. Armed with facts and anecdotes he has picked up over the years, Vas will show you London’s historic crime hotspots.
The Gangster Tour of London with actor Vas Blackwood will follow the lives of the Kray twins. Ronnie and Reggie Kray are two of the most infamous names in organised crime, and their influence can still be seen today.
You will visit locations connected with the Kray crimes. One of which is the Blind Beggar pub in Whitechapel. In 1966, Ronnie Kray shot dead George Cornell in front of many witnesses in the pub’s saloon bar. You’ll also stop off at the Repton Boxing Club in Bethnal Green. Still running to this day, the Kray twins spent much of their youth training here.
The Repton Boxing Club also featured as a film location in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, as did many other parts of this area of London. Vas will be sure to point out all the settings from the film’s iconic scenes. He’ll also share a few insider anecdotes from behind the scenes and about working with actors like Vinnie Jones and Jason Statham.
Another Kray-related stop on this tour is St. Matthew’s Church in Bethnal Green. This is where Ronnie and Reggie were both buried in 1995 and 2000 respectively. Their older brother, Charlie, was also buried here in 2000. Each funeral was attended by thousands of mourners.
Finally, the tour ends in a pub used in the filming of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Here you’ll be able to share a drink with Vas for a private Q&A session.