Tauchen Sie auf dem Bridget Jones-Rundgang durch London in das Leben von Großbritanniens berühmtestem 30-Jährigen ein. Erleben Sie ikonische Szenen aus allen drei Filmen neu und treten Sie in die Fußstapfen von Renée Zellwegers Charakter!
Bridget Jones hatte einen bescheidenen Anfang. Ihr Kommentar zum Leben in London erschien zuerst als Kolumne in der Zeitung The Independent, geschrieben von Helen Fielding. Als nächstes kam ein globales Phänomen, das drei Romane und drei erfolgreiche Filme umfasste, die auf der ganzen Welt verehrt werden. Jetzt haben Sie die Möglichkeit, die Orte und Umgebungen zu erkunden, die diese Figur zum Leben erweckt haben.
Ab €18 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Posieren Sie für ein Bild an der Haustür von Bridget Jones' Wohnung, die in allen drei Filmen zu sehen ist
- Sehen Sie, wo Darcy Bridget am Ende des ersten Films ein neues Tagebuch kauft
- Besuchen Sie den Zeitungsladen, in dem Bridget während des Aghani-Rechtsstreits auf Darcy trifft
- Sehen Sie sich den Drehort an, der als Büro von Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones – Am Rande des Wahnsinns und Bridget Jones' Baby verwendet wurde
- Besuchen Sie die Kirche, die für den Gedenkgottesdienst für Daniel Cleaver genutzt wurde
The Bridget Jones London Locations Walking Tour takes in all of the important movie scenes.
Your guide will bring you through Borough, a neighbourhood that is used as a backdrop throughout the movies. And Bridget Jone’s isn’t the only person who’s had on-screen adventures in this area. You might also recognise these streets from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Entrapment, and even Harry Potter.
Here you’ll see Bridget’s apartment, above The Globe pub on Bedale Street. Also on Bedale Street is the location for the Greek restaurant brawl between Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) and Mark Darcy (Colin Firth).
The busy Borough Market is also a notable location in the area. Here we see Bridget wander aimlessly after catching Daniel with “Lara, from the New York office”. And, speaking of Daniel, just a quick walk away you will find the Clink Wharf Apartments, the setting for his bachelor pad.
Many of London’s most stunning landmarks also play a part in Bridget’s (mis)adventures!
You’ll get to visit the Royal Courts of Justice, where Bridget messes up her assignment, trying to cover a case for Sit Up Britain. And of course, there’s Institute of Contemporary Arts, a building that will make any Bridget Jones fan cringe. This is the location of the failed book launch of Kafka’s Motorbike. In real life, the Institute host many performances and events. Hopefully, none of them ever go as badly as Bridget’s.
Finally, the Bridget Jones London Locations Walking Tour wouldn’t be complete without re-living one of her most romantic scenes. At the end of the first movie, Bridget leaves her apartment and races through London’s streets to find Mark. When they meet, he is holding a new diary for her, and they share a passionate kiss. All of this iconic scene was filmed in the Cornhill area of the city, with the final shot taking place outside the Mont Blanc diary shop. While it seems like this area is just around the corner from where Bridget lives, it’s actually over 1.5km away. That’s one hell of a run!