Harry Potter-Bustour in London
Entdecken Sie die magischen Geheimnisse der englischen Hauptstadt auf der Harry Potter-Bustour in London. Erkunden Sie die historischen Straßen und ikonischen Gebäude, die die Zaubererwelt auf die Leinwand gebracht haben.
Ihr Guide durchquert die Hektik des Londoner Stadtzentrums und führt Sie zu den berühmtesten Orten aus den acht Harry-Potter-Filmen. Alles, was Sie tun müssen, ist sich zurückzulehnen und die Fahrt zu genießen.
Ab €37 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Nehmen Sie an der umfassendsten Tour teil und besuchen Sie Harry Potter-Drehorte in London
- Holen Sie sich ein Foto, wo Sie einen Wagen durch die Wand auf Plattform 9¾ schieben
- Sehen Sie, wo sich der Fliegende Ritter durch die entgegenkommenden Doppeldeckerbusse quetschte
- Gehen Sie auf den Spuren von Hagrid und Harry Potter zum Eingang Zum Tropfenden Kessel
- Sehen Sie sich den Drehort für die Aßenaufnahmen der Gringotts Bank an
The Harry Potter Bus Tour of London reveals the magical side of this muggle city.
You’ll also get plenty of chances to get off the bus, stretch your legs, and get up close and personal with your favourite landmarks. These include Old Scotland Yard, known to diehard fans as the visitor’s entrance to the Ministry of Magic. In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, we see Harry and Mr Weasley come here ahead of Harry’s trial. The immediately-recognisable building has now become a popular photo stop for visitors.
You’ll also get to see Lambeth Bridge, which featured in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After enduring an already bumpy ride, Harry nearly met his end when the Knight Bus faced off with two double-deckers while crossing this bridge. His panic was for nothing though, as the magical bus squeezed between the oncoming vehicles, unnoticed by any muggles.
Leadenhall is another popular filming location hidden among London’s winding streets. The Leaky Cauldron is located here in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. We see Harry and Hagrid enter it in order to proceed on to Diagon Alley. This is the perfect opportunity for you to literally follow in Harry and Hagrid’s footsteps!
Speaking of Diagon Alley, this tour also gives you the opportunity to visit Gringotts Bank. Australia House, where scenes for the bank were filmed, is in itself an important London landmark. It was opened by King George V himself in 1918.
As the tour comes to an end, your driver will take you to possibly the most famous Harry Potter location in London: Kings Cross Station. Here you’ll have the chance to grab a fun photo at the wall leading to Platform 9 ¾. Who knows, maybe your wizarding powers will even allow you to travel through to the other side.
The Harry Potter Bus Tour of London offers a chance to visit all of these locations and more! It also makes a stop at the official Warner Bros. store, where you can pick up some magical souvenirs! It really is the perfect day out for Harry Potter fans of all ages! Book now!
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.