Entdecken Sie die Magie der englischen Hauptstadt auf der Harry Potter-Taxitour durch London. Fahren Sie mit Ihrem privaten Taxi durch die Straßen und entdecken Sie die Geheimnisse der Zaubererwelt, die für Muggels unsichtbar sind.
London spielt eine wichtige Rolle in der Geschichte von Harry Potter. In allen Büchern sind Wahrzeichen der Stadt beschrieben und teilweise auch als Drehorte für die Filmreihe verwendet worden. Ihr Fahrer und Guide bringt Sie sicher durch die Straßen Londons zu den unvergesslichen Drehorten, die die Harry Potter-Filme auf der Leinwand zum Leben erweckte.
From €254 per group
Covid-19 safety measures
Visit London Taxi Tours provide private tours for small groups and families. When travel restrictions have been lifted, we believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons:
- Our private tours keep people away from crowds.
- Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance.
- As a small private tour, we believe hygiene protocols should be easier to follow.
The safety and well-being of our staff and guests is paramount. In response to the coronavirus outbreak, our policy position is to follow the protocols and meet the standards created for tour operators by the relevant authority.
We expect our responsibilities to be, once those protocols are shared, to minimise exposure risks, sources of exposure and routes for transmission.
- Each vehicle is sanitised by the guide after every transfer and tour with special attention given to high use areas such as door handle and handrails.
- All our drivers will frequently wash and sanitise hands throughout the day.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes will be available in each taxi for exclusive use of guests.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own face mask and gloves, although additional face masks and gloves will be readily available for guests on all tours if needed.
- If the group leave the taxi at any time the guide will remind them to socially distance from others.
To contact all guests in the unlikely event our guides become COVID-19 symptomatic.
Visit London Taxi Tours has a designated Covid-19 officer who is responsible for:
- Keeping updated in regard to any changes in protocols required and to implement these operationally as a matter of urgency.
- To research any technology such as contact tracing apps that might contribute to a post tour care agenda.
- To ask our guests for feedback on how we manage all the above on tour and have a rapid response to any training needs identified in carry out protocols.
- To strongly encourage our guides to have the COVID –19 antibody test once it becomes publicly available.
- To explore and obtain a Coronavirus Control Certification that best meets the needs of the business and our partners.
There isn’t one magic location in London that these taxi drivers can’t find.
On the Harry Potter London Taxi Tour, you’ll be sure to visit Old Scotland Yard. In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, this London landmark was used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic. Now it is one of the most popular places to get a Potter-inspired photo.
Australia House is another popular spot for Harry Potter enthusiasts in the city. Opened by King George V in 1918, it boasts a 49-metre Exhibition Hall decorated with nearly 1100 tonnes of Australian marble. The vaulted ceilings and grandiose design made it the perfect place to film Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
Your driver will also bring you to the Leadenhall and Borough markets. Both of these areas were used to film scenes for Diagon Alley and the Leaky Cauldron. They’ll also make a stop at Hardy’s Original Sweetshop, where you stock up on Harry Potter themed goodies!
As you pass through Lincoln’s Inn Fields, be sure to try and spot Number 12 Grimmauld Place.
The street was used as the filming location for the Order of the Phoenix HQ. Also, as you cross over Lambeth Bridge, try to picture the Knight Bus manoeuvring through the traffic. Squeezing between gaps like only a magical bus can!
You’ll also get to go across Millenium Bridge, which was destroyed by Death Eaters in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Thankfully, that was just movie magic. The bridge is still fully intact. Just hope there aren’t any wizards duelling while you’re there.
Of course, the Harry Potter London Taxi Tour makes sure to stop at the most important wizarding location in the whole city: Kings Cross Station. Here you’ll get the chance to try and push your trolley through the magical wall and on to Platform 9 ¾. Failing that, it’s still a great place to take a fun photo! The perfect way to remember this fun, magical, and family-friendly adventure.