Entdecken Sie die dunklere Seite der englischen Hauptstadt mit der Jack the Ripper-Taxitour durch London. Erfahren Sie alles über die Rätzel und die Morde von Jach the Ripper auf dieser privaten Taxitour durch das Londoner East End.
Das viktorianische London war ein ganz anderer Ort als heute. Um dunkle Ecken lauerten alle Arten von Gefahren. Und von allen Verbrechern und Angreifern ist Jack the Ripper als der berühmteste und berüchtigtste in die Geschichte eingegangen. Entdecken Sie mithilfe Ihres Expertenführers die Orte, die mit diesem makabren Figur und seine Verbrechen verbunden sind. Vielleicht lösen Sie sogar einige Rätsel auf dem Weg!
Ab €270 pro Fahrzeug
Visit London Taxi Tours provide private tours for small groups and families. When travel restrictions have been lifted, we believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons:
- Our private tours keep people away from crowds.
- Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance.
- As a small private tour, we believe hygiene protocols should be easier to follow.
The safety and well-being of our staff and guests is paramount. In response to the coronavirus outbreak, our policy position is to follow the protocols and meet the standards created for tour operators by the relevant authority.
We expect our responsibilities to be, once those protocols are shared, to minimise exposure risks, sources of exposure and routes for transmission.
- Each vehicle is sanitised by the guide after every transfer and tour with special attention given to high use areas such as door handle and handrails.
- All our drivers will frequently wash and sanitise hands throughout the day.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes will be available in each taxi for exclusive use of guests.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own face mask and gloves, although additional face masks and gloves will be readily available for guests on all tours if needed.
- If the group leave the taxi at any time the guide will remind them to socially distance from others.
To contact all guests in the unlikely event our guides become COVID-19 symptomatic.
Visit London Taxi Tours has a designated Covid-19 officer who is responsible for:
- Keeping updated in regard to any changes in protocols required and to implement these operationally as a matter of urgency.
- To research any technology such as contact tracing apps that might contribute to a post tour care agenda.
- To ask our guests for feedback on how we manage all the above on tour and have a rapid response to any training needs identified in carry out protocols.
- To strongly encourage our guides to have the COVID –19 antibody test once it becomes publicly available.
- To explore and obtain a Coronavirus Control Certification that best meets the needs of the business and our partners.
Whitechapel, in East London, is full of sites and settings related to Jack the Ripper
Your private black taxi will make sure to bring you down all of the streets where a Ripper victim was found. Along Mitre Street you will see where Catherine Eddowes‘ body was found. The second of two Ripper killings that night, Eddowes had been last seen leaving a local police station after being detained for public drunkenness. On nearby Goulston Street, police also found a bloodied piece of her apron.
By White’s Row, your guide will show you where Mary Jane Kelly was viciously murdered in her bed. The youngest of the Ripper victims, Kelly’s murder doesn’t share the same characteristics as those of the other victims. For this reason, many researchers and enthusiasts debate whether or not a different killer is responsible for her death.
Annie Chapman’s body was found in a back yard off of Hanbury Street. Her body was found severely, yet precisely mutilated. This led investigators to believe that Ripper had anatomical knowledge, and could either be a trained surgeon or butcher.
The first known Ripper victim was found on Durward Street. Mary Ann Nichols‘ murder puzzled the doctor that attended the scene. He thought it odd that though her throat was sliced and body mutilated, there was very little blood on the scene.
Finally, nearby Henriques Street is the site where Elizabeth Stride’s body was found. Left with blood still flowing from her neck, many believe that Jack was interrupted and had to flee the scene.
Along the way, your driver will give you the full backstories of all of the victims
Each had similar characteristics that show that Ripper was on the lookout for a certain type of victim. They’ll also bring you through the investigation and suspects, leaving you to come to your own conclusions as to who did it.
But while this tour is a look into the Ripper mystery, it is also a celebration of Victorian London. Your guide will help to set the scene by showing you parts of the city that are unchanged since 1888. These include the oldest bell foundry in the world, Spitafields Market and Norton Folgate.
The Jack the Ripper-Taxitour durch London is a unique experience that shines a light on the darker parts of London’s East End.