Besuchen Sie die Straßen eines echten Krimis auf dem Jack The Ripper-Rundgang durch London. Folgen Sie den Verbrechen von Saucy Jack und sammeln Sie dabei Spuren und Theorien.
Jack the Ripper ist der Name eines der berüchtigtsten Kriminellen in der Geschichte Londons. Der unbekannte Mörder hat im Laufe der Jahre die Fantasie vieler Theoretiker und Forscher beflügelt. Seine dunklen Eigenschaften haben ihn auch zum Inbegriff des Bösewichts gemacht, der in vielen fiktiven Werken vorkommt. Jetzt haben Sie die Möglichkeit, mehr über seine schrecklichen Verbrechen zu erfahren, und vielleicht sogar zu versuchen, sein Rätsel zu lösen.
Ab €17 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Gehen Sie entlang der gleichen Straßen wie die Opfer von Jack the Ripper und erkunden Sie die dunklen Passagen und Gassen, die sie heute noch erkennen würden
- Besuchen Sie die tatsächlichen Orte, wo die Opfer von Jack the Ripper ermordet wurden
- Erfahren Sie mehr über die tatsächlichen und vermeintlichen Spuren auf die Goulston Street
- Sehen und hören Sie dokumentarische Beweise für die Morde mit Hilfe von Bildern und Briefen
- Seien Sie schockiert und verängstigt über die Verbrechen von Jack the Ripper
Visit the scenes of Ripper’s gruesome murders!
There are many shared characteristics between Jack the Ripper’s victims and the ways in which they were killed. These women were generally suffocated and sliced at the throat. Their bodies were also mutilated, with organs and body parts sometimes being removed too. This was the case for the first known Ripper victim, Mary Ann Nichols. She was killed on 31 August 1888 on Durward Street in Whitechapel. When she was found, the doctor noted that while the body was mutilated, there was very little blood.
This information led police at the time to believe that their suspect was someone familiar with anatomy. Possibly a doctor or a butcher. The suspicions were supported further on the finding of Annie Chapman. Left dead in the backyard off of Hanbury Street, reports claim that the woman’s womb had been removed.
See the sites connected with the night of 30 September 1888
This was the night that Saucy Jack killed twice. His first victim was Elizabeth Stride on Henriques Street. She was found with blood still running from her neck. It is believed that her murder was interrupted and the killer fled the scene.
Later that night, Catherine Eddowes also met her demise. She was found along Mitre Street, missing her uterus and her left kidney. Nearby Goulston Street also plays a significant role in this night’s events. Here police found a blood-stained piece of Eddowes‘ apron. This is seen as one of the most important clues from the whole investigation. In the same location, police also found some graffiti that may or may not have been left by the killer. It will be left up to you to decide its importance.
Finally, the tour will bring you to White’s Row. Here your guide will show you where Mary Jane Kelly, supposedly Jack the Ripper’s final victim, was killed. She was found in her bed, with her body skinned to the bone. Because Kelly was younger than the rest of the Ripper victims, some believe that she may have been murdered by a copycat.
To help you piece the mystery together, your expert guide will provide you with photos and letters connected with the case throughout the tour. They’ll even give you information about the main suspects and why police thought they might be the secret killer. From princes to cotton merchants, it will be up to you to decide who you think the real Jack might be.