Please arrive at least 15 minutes early outside the Ale House, 1 York Street, Bath BA1 1NG where you will find your guide waiting for you.
This season the ton are flocking to Bath after word got out that there is a new Bridgerton tour. Needless to say, this 2-hour tour will promenade through Bath’s beautiful and historic streets.
It will take in many of Bridgerton’s filming locations. For the duration of the tour, you will be able to enjoy the music and sounds of Bridgerton with the use of our headphones.
From €18 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Discover how modern day Bath was transformed into 1813 London
- Visit one of Bath’s most famous and photographed spots
- Enjoy trivia and anecdotes about the making of Bridgerton
- Walk in the footsteps of Simon and Daphne with other fans of the show
This season the ton are flocking to Bath after word got out that there is a new Bridgerton tour. Needless to say, this 2-hour tour will promenade through Bath’s beautiful and historic streets. It will take in many of Bridgerton’s filming locations. For the duration of the tour, you will be able to enjoy the music and sounds of Bridgerton with the use of our headphones.
If you are lucky enough, or unlucky depending on your point of view, you may spot the garishly dressed Featheringtons by their house. Although they’ll most likely be hiding inside.
I sincerely look forward to seeing the ton’s dresses this season, skillfully made by the charming Madame Delacroix. Do be sure to look out for her shop during this enjoyable tour.
Another noteworthy location is Lady Danbury’s house. She will undoubtedly be put out if you don’t take a moment to admire her handsome home.
Oh, how delightful it will be to wander through Bath’s cobbled streets. One can admire the cafes and boutiques as you pass and talk about the many balls of the season. You will even discover where they were filmed.
Never fear, you can count on this author to share some delicious behind-the-scenes gossip about the making of Bridgerton. And of course, the Bridgerton family themselves will be discussed. Special note will be given to this season’s diamond couple the Duke and Duchess of Hastings.
Naturally, the walking tour will go at a very leisurely pace. This author can assure you, dear reader, that there’ll be plenty of opportunities for photographs and such along the way.
All eyes will be on this wonderful walking tour to see who is fashionable enough to have received an invitation to the Bridgerton tour, and who has not!