Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure in front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner on 51st Street & Broadway
The New York City TV & Movie Tour will lead you to New York City’s best filming locations! On this guided sightseeing bus tour you will see over 60 NYC locations featured in your favorite TV shows and movies.
So sit back and relax as your tour guide leads you through the most filmed city in the world, all from the comfort of a bus with air condition in the summer and heat in the winter. They will take you on a tour of the city’s most recognizable locations sharing with you some of the TV and film industry’s best-kept secrets. Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters when you hop off at different NYC locations throughout your tour.
This tour travels through much of Manhattan while highlighting the specific TV and movie locations that are the tour’s focus. As a result, families and friends often find this tour an ideal way to tour the city! While the tour does not visit such Manhattan landmarks as the Statue of Liberty or Empire State Building, you will be visiting neighborhoods such as Greenwich Village, Chelsea, SoHo and Tribeca.
From €42 per person
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gang's apartment building
- Stroll through Washington Square Park featured in Isn’t it Romantic, Someone Great, Glee, The Mindy Project, and When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Catch a glimpse of the hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos
- Pass the Dundler Mifflin Paper Company and other locations from The Office
- See the original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Snap photos at the famous Hook & Ladder 8 from the Ghostbusters franchise
- Stop at McGee's Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother
- See new locations from Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Power, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more!