Please arrive 10 minutes early outside St George’s Hall, St George’s Pl, Liverpool L1 1JJ. Your guide will wait at the top of the steps next to the Earl of Beaconsfield statue.
Join the official Peaky Blinders Day Tour, a guided coach journey through Cheshire, Manchester, and the North West, done in partnership with the creators of the hit series. This updated expedition now covers all six series’ filming locations, ensuring a unique experience even if you’ve already taken the Half Day Peaky Blinders Tour.
Embark on an immersive Peaky Blinders tour, beginning in Liverpool. Delve into the genuine history behind the Peaky Blinders while exploring various North West England sites.
From £80 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Explore the stately home of the Shelbys at Arley Hall used from Season 3 to Season 6
- See locations and hear anecdotes about the making of all 6 Seasons
- Stand on the spot where the car bomb went off in Series 5
Starting from Liverpool you will head out to the heart of Manchester, you’ll witness the site of the intense confrontation between Tommy and Luca in Series 4, the location of the car bombing outside Tommy’s office in Series 5, and the pivotal spot of Gina’s introduction to Michael’s family. Furthermore, the tour unveils never-before-seen Series 6 locations, notably the exterior of the Garrison Tavern, promising intriguing insights along the way.
The tour makes a picturesque stop at a historic village within Manchester’s suburbs, recognized from Series 4 as the place where Michael recovered after a gunshot from Luca Changretta’s henchmen.
Then, behold the grandeur of Peaky Blinders’ iconic setting, Arley Hall in Cheshire, prominently featured as Tommy’s Mansion from Series 3 to 6. You can take lunch here. Enjoy a guided tour of the house and grounds, view the exhibition, relish a leisurely lunch, and explore the stunning premises at your own pace, now specially rebuilt for your viewing pleasure after its depiction in Season 6.
The final highlight includes a visit to Port Sunlight to see the location of Polly’s home and where Tommy was roughed up by Father Hughes’ henchmen.