Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure outside the International Student House, London W1W5PN, opposite Great Portland Street tube station.
Enter a world of magic and history on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London & Oxford. Explore historic landscapes of Oxford before witnessing the making of Harry Potter.
Spend a full day combining a guided walking tour of the historic University city of Oxford with its secluded quadrangles and cobbled squares. Then enjoy a visit to the wonderful world of Harry Potter with a trip around the Warner Brothers Studio, visiting the actual movie sets and props. Learn about the ‘behind the scenes’ techniques used to bring this magical world to life.
Due to the very limited availability of Warner Bros. Studio tickets, all bookings for this day trip are 100% non-refundable.
From £119 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
International Friends Safety Policy for Covid-19 has been designed taking account of key guidelines and information from three key sources:
- World Travel & Tourism Council ‘Safe Travels’ initiative
- UK government advice on travelling in Britain
- Working closely with our key partners (e.g. tourist attractions) and staff (guides, drivers).
We have been awarded the “We’re Good To Go” mark. This is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism business has worked hard to implement procedures in line with Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
KEY OBJECTIVE – TO ENSURE THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENJOYMENT FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
To meet our Key Objective, our planning and delivery has been broken down into 3 areas:
- STAFF AND OPERATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
We have developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention, and a special cleaning and disinfection plan.
- Protocols and guidelines are in place for staff health, including health checks for staff if required.
- Office layout has been re-designed to ensure staff keep their physical distance, and we have limited the number of staff in common back-of-house areas where possible.
- Protocols in place to minimise physical contact. Physical distancing protocols have been implemented.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) is available to all staff, such as masks and hand sanitisers.
- We have worked closely with all suppliers and partners, including tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels and transport partners, to ensure they follo likeminded health and hygiene protocols and guidelines to protect all International Friends guests.
- A COVID-19 contingency plan is in place should new cases emerge, in collaboration with destinations, suppliers and partners.
- All cleanliness and disinfection best practices have been validated by expert bodies, health authorities and governmental institutions.
- Different options for operations have been explored to ensure the customer health and safety risk is as low as possible. Areas explored and implemented include smaller groups, timed entries for attractions and empty seat policies.
- We will provide clear, consistent and up-to-date communication to all customers on health & hygiene protocols.
- All suppliers to implement clear signage to inform guests of the enhanced cleaning protocols, avoiding physical contact, and recommendations
- We will share guest guidelines ahead of your day trip, tour or transfer and where applicable in person upon commencement of trip.
- Inform all guests about support available if questions or concerns arise prior to your travel with International Friends.
- All vehicles used are deep cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Masks and hand sanitiser products will be made available to all guests on all vehicles.
- Empty seat policy. The maximum capacity on all scheduled day trips, tours and transfers will be limited. This is to ensure empty seats will be left between individual travellers and couples/groups.
- All attractions and restaurants pre-booked to ensure timed entry allowing for strict control of overall numbers present at any time.
- Established with partners and suppliers that they follow likeminded health, sanitation, disinfection and hygiene protocols aligned with local regulation.
Get set for an early start as we depart for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London & Oxford. The first stop begins once we arrive in Oxford, where you’ll meet your wizard-friendly guide to start an hour-long walking tour. Along the way, we pass iconic landmarks such as Oxford University, cloisters and through the cobbled back streets is where we find the dreaming spires.
As we delve deeper into the tour, we have an opportunity to see the Bodleian Library, the Radcliffe Camera and Sheldonian Theatre. Christ Church, Merton, Oriel, Corpus Christi, Magdalen, University, Queens, All Souls, Hertford, Trinity, Balliol and St John’s are some of the colleges we pass along the way. The walking tour ends with some free time for you to explore the historical city before the next part of the journey begins.
We now take you on a drive that lasts around an hour before arriving at The Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter. This part of the tour will allow visitors to experience where the Harry Potter books came to life, creating one of the most successful fantasy series ever.
We’ll begin with a stroll through the Great Hall, before visiting iconic scenes from the movies. Dumbledore’s Office, 4 Privet Drive, the Gryffindor Common Room, the Weasley kitchen, Diagon Alley, the Atrium from the Ministry of Magic and the Hogwarts Express are just some of the memorable locations we explore.
We have a generous four hours to explore the studio tour. Witness the special effects and props used in the films, and see how the creatures were brought to life using state-of-the-art prosthetics.
A new addition to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a visit to Gringotts Wizarding Bank in Diagon Alley. Marvel at the giant marble pillars, beautiful crystal chandeliers, and props and outfits worn by the goblin bankers such as Griphook and Bogrod. Featured in the bank is also the Lestrange Vault, in addition to Helga Hufflepuff’s cup and the sword of Griffindor.
After four hours the tour draws to a close, and you might even like to pick up a souvenir from the Warner Bros. Tour shop before you leave.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.