Enter a world of magic on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with hotel pick-up – Morning Departure. A direct small group service from your hotel/any London city centre address to Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
Due to the very limited availability of Warner Bros. Studio tickets, all bookings for this day trip are 100% non-refundable.
From €133 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
International Friends Safety Policy for Covid-19 has been designed taking account of key guidelines and information from three key sources:
- World Travel & Tourism Council ‘Safe Travels’ initiative
- UK government advice on travelling in Britain
- Working closely with our key partners (e.g. tourist attractions) and staff (guides, drivers).
We have been awarded the “We’re Good To Go” mark. This is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism business has worked hard to implement procedures in line with Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
KEY OBJECTIVE – TO ENSURE THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENJOYMENT FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
To meet our Key Objective, our planning and delivery has been broken down into 3 areas:
- STAFF AND OPERATIONAL PREPAREDNESS
We have developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention, and a special cleaning and disinfection plan.
- Protocols and guidelines are in place for staff health, including health checks for staff if required.
- Office layout has been re-designed to ensure staff keep their physical distance, and we have limited the number of staff in common back-of-house areas where possible.
- Protocols in place to minimise physical contact. Physical distancing protocols have been implemented.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) is available to all staff, such as masks and hand sanitisers.
- We have worked closely with all suppliers and partners, including tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels and transport partners, to ensure they follo likeminded health and hygiene protocols and guidelines to protect all International Friends guests.
- A COVID-19 contingency plan is in place should new cases emerge, in collaboration with destinations, suppliers and partners.
- All cleanliness and disinfection best practices have been validated by expert bodies, health authorities and governmental institutions.
- Different options for operations have been explored to ensure the customer health and safety risk is as low as possible. Areas explored and implemented include smaller groups, timed entries for attractions and empty seat policies.
- We will provide clear, consistent and up-to-date communication to all customers on health & hygiene protocols.
- All suppliers to implement clear signage to inform guests of the enhanced cleaning protocols, avoiding physical contact, and recommendations
- We will share guest guidelines ahead of your day trip, tour or transfer and where applicable in person upon commencement of trip.
- Inform all guests about support available if questions or concerns arise prior to your travel with International Friends.
- All vehicles used are deep cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Masks and hand sanitiser products will be made available to all guests on all vehicles.
- Empty seat policy. The maximum capacity on all scheduled day trips, tours and transfers will be limited. This is to ensure empty seats will be left between individual travellers and couples/groups.
- All attractions and restaurants pre-booked to ensure timed entry allowing for strict control of overall numbers present at any time.
- Established with partners and suppliers that they follow likeminded health, sanitation, disinfection and hygiene protocols aligned with local regulation.
On this small group day trip from London, you will be collected from your hotel and taken to our executive minibus before heading out to the Harry Potter Studios. Follow in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione as you step onto authentic film sets and experience the magic that went into creating one of the most popular film series of all time!
Stroll along the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivander’s, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000, Hagrid’s motorcycle and the Philosopher’s Stone!
Explore the Forbidden Forest and rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Great Hall, the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic. No visit would be complete without visiting Platform 9¾, and on this tour, you’ll have a chance to snap a photo with the trolley on your way to catch the Hogwarts Express.
Your visit will also include access to the latest and largest addition of the Harry Potter Studio Tour – Gringotts Wizarding Bank! Lined by towering marble pillars with three magnificent crystal chandeliers and finished with real brass leaf, you will discover costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook and many other goblin banker, as well as inkwells, quills, ledgers and piles of Galleons, Sickles and Knuts will complete the goblin tellers’ desks as seen on screen.
Enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange, including the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. Here, you can have a unique photo opportunity allowing you to step inside the Lestrange vault and surround yourselves with treasure, but beware – the Gringotts dragon is lurking!
On our return London, you will be dropped off at London Victoria, a perfect location to continue exploring London!