Reisen Sie mit dem Heartbeat-Tagesausflug zu Drehorten ab York zurück in die 1960er Jahre. Sehen Sie, wo sich das Polizeidrama auf dieser Tour durch einige der schönsten ländlichen Orte Englands abspielte.
Obwohl die TV-Serie Mitte der 60er Jahre spielt, zierten Heartbeat fast 20 Jahre lang die Fernsehgeräte. In dieser Zeit wurden die Zuschauer mit einigen der spektakulärsten Landschaften im Norden Englands verwöhnt. Jetzt haben Sie die Möglichkeit, sie selbst zu sehen! Nehmen Sie an dieser Minibustour teil und lernen Sie die Landschaft von Yorkshire kennen, die zur Entstehung eines TV-Klassikers beigetragen hat!
Ab £50 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Machen Sie einen Ausflug durch die Küstenstadt Whitby und entdecken Sie die Verbindungen zu Heartbeat, Dracula und Captain Cook
- Sehen Sie das herrliche Heidemoor des Nationalparks
- Besuchen Sie die Aidensfield Station, die für den ersten Harry-Potter-Film in Hogsmeade verwandelt wurde
- Gönnen Sie sich einen Drink im Aidensfield Arms Pub
- Besuchen Sie Bernie Scripps Werkstatt und Bestattungsunternehmen
This Heartbeat tour delves into Yorkshire’s history, both fiction and fact!
Your first stop of the day will be in the seaside town of Whitby. The location appeared as itself many times throughout the Heartbeat TV series. But Heartbeat isn’t the only fictional work that has made use of this busy port. Fans of horror may also recognise it as one of the main locations from Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Throughout history, Whitby has been an important fishing port for whaling and herring fleets. It is also where Captain Cook learned seamanship.
While here, you will get a guided tour of the town itself, and learn more about its use in the filming of Heartbeat. You’ll also get the chance to grab some lunch, and you’re in luck because there really is no better place! Whitby boasts a number of world-renowned fish and chip shops that can serve any appetite.
Travelling on your mini coach, you will pass through the breath-taking North York Moors National Park. This expansive area of natural heather moorland helped to set the scene for many of TV show’s storylines. The huge park surrounds Whitby and Scarborough, where Heartbeat’s medical spin-off, The Royal, was filmed.
Right in the middle of the North York Moors National Park is the final destination on this tour: Goathland. This quaint country village was the base of operations for the TV series, featuring as the village of Aidensfield. You’re guided tour of the area will bring you to many of the regular filming locations. You’ll get the chance to visit Bernie Scripps Garage and Funeral Parlour, the police station, the post office and more. You’ll even get to drop into the Aidensfield Arms for a quick drink!
Another popular stop in the village is the local train station, but not just for fans of Heartbeat. While it regularly played the part of Aidensfield station for nearly two decades, it also served as Hogsmeade station in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.