Auf der Vera Halbtagestour durch Newcastle erfahren Sie die Welt von Vera hautnah. Erkunden Sie die Orte, an denen die Serie gedreht wurde, und erleben Sie einige der größten Attraktionen von Newcastle und der Tyneside-Küste.
Vera Stanhope (Brenda Blethyn) hat ein großes Publikum angezogen seit sie zum ersten Mal auf dem Bildschirm erschienen ist. Auf dieser Tour können Fans in Veras Fußstapfen treten, während sie einige unvergessliche Szenen besuchen, die in Newcastle gedreht wurden, einschließlich bekannter Tatorte aus der gesamten Serie.
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Sehen Sie mehr als 10 unvergessliche Tatorte der Serie in und um Newcastle
- Machen Sie eine Panoramaaufnahme von Newcastle mit seinen sieben legendären Brücken, die den Hintergrund für viele von Veras Episoden bilden
- Informieren Sie sich über die Entstehung der Serie und erfahren Sie mehr über die Geschichte der Orte, die Sie besuchen
Upon arrival in the centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne, you’ll board a coach which will take you to over ten filming locations for the Vera Half-Day Tour of Newcastle Locations. DCI Vera Stanhope’s Police Station was set and filmed in Newcastle, vastly changing the City’s reputation being known for its industrial environment. A raft of gruesome murders took place across some of Northumberland’s beachside areas, and parts of the tour include great views of these crime-scenes.
Vera fans will indulge in some of the most memorable scenes from the shows well-known episodes such as A certain Samaritan, Changing Tides, The Prodigal Son, Shadows in the Sky, Castles in the Air and Death of a Family Man. Spanning a total of nine seasons (with a tenth on the way), even the most dedicated fans won’t realise how many of the same locations were re-used for various scenes across the series.
Visit the filming location of the Shadows in the Sky episode where the victim plunges from the peak of a multi-storey car-park. Explore the area from Death of a Family Man where the body was recovered after it was discovered in the Tyne. You might also like to view where The Sea Glass scene was filmed showcasing the fishing trawler with a corpse waiting to be found.
You will get several photo opportunities throughout the tour to leave the coach and get a closer look at where each scene was filmed.