Tagesausflug zu James Bond-Drehorten ab London (inoffiziell)
Feiern Sie eine britische Ikone mit dem Tagesausflug zu James Bond-Drehorten ab London (inoffiziell). Entdecken Sie auf dieser exklusiven Tour einige der üppigsten und malerischsten Schauplätze von James Bonds Abenteuern.
Im Laufe der Jahre hat James Bond viele, viele Dinge im Namen von Königin und Vaterland getan. Dazu gehört auch, einige der interessantesten und landschaftlich schönsten Teile Englands zu zeigen. Auf diesem Tagesausflug haben Sie die Möglichkeit, einige der bekanntesten Orte des Landes zu erkunden. Sie lernen auch einige streng geheime Insiderinformationen aus der Erstellung der Filme.
Ab €745 pro Gruppe
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Sehen Sie unvergessliche Szenen aus den Filmen Goldfinger, Feuerball, Der Hauch des Todes, Die Welt ist nicht genug, Spectre und Im Angesicht des Todes
- Besuchen Sie den Ort, der für Action-Sequenzen in Goldfinger, Die Welt ist nicht genug, Die Der Hauch des Todes und Casino Royale verwendet wird
- Besuchen Sie Tracy Di Vicenzos Grab aus In tödlicher Mission
- Fahren Sie die lange Auffahrt zum Bladens sicheres Haus hinauf aus Der Hauch des Todes
Leaving London in the morning, you will head straight for the leafy heart of Buckinghamshire. Here you’ll be able to explore the shrublands that created the setting for the Bond classic Thunderball.
Then it’s off to Oxfordshire, where you will be brought to the scenic Chiltern hills area. Here you’ll get the opportunity to visit the 12th-century house that doubled as The Bladen Safe House in The Living Daylights. This is where Soviet General Koskov is brought when he tries to flee the KGB.
Unfortunately for him, the safe house is not safe enough, and Necros abducts him and brings him back East. Close by you will also see the location where Necros takes out an unsuspecting milkman. It was an event that really soured his day.
After a hearty lunch in the hotel where Major Derval stayed in Thunderball, the tour takes on a sombre tone. You will travel to the spot where Roger Moore’s Bond mourned the loss of his wife Tracy in For Your Eyes Only.
Picking the excitement back up, the next stop is Pinewood Studios. The adventures of James Bond have been shot at this location since Dr No in 1962. Here you’ll get the opportunity to stretch your legs with a trek through Black Park Country Park, Pinewood’s back lot.
Countless scenes have been filmed in this space. Among them are the Alpine forest car chase in Goldfinger, the pipeline explosion from The World Is Not Enough and the Ugandan Rebel Camp from Casino Royale.
Finally, before finishing up back in London, you’ll make a quick stop in Hammersmith. Here you’ll be able to see where Bond met M from the latest Bond movie No Time to Die.
For true fans of the series, the Tagesausflug zu James Bond-Drehorten ab London (inoffiziell) is the perfect outing. It allows you to learn about the history of the Bond movies, while also exploring the country that the character loves so much.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.