Only Fools and Horses Drehorttour ab Bristol
Erleben Sie einige klassische Comedy-Höhepunkte auf der Only Fools and Horses Drehorttour ab Bristol. Erkunden Sie die Straßen und Orte, die in einer der beliebtesten britischen TV-Komödien zu sehen war.
Only Fools and Horses ist eine TV-Serie, die den Test der Zeit bestanden hat. Der immer geschäftige Del Boy und sein jüngerer Bruder Rodney sind zu Ikonen des kleinen Bildschirms geworden. Ihre Persönlichkeiten und Einfälle verkörpern Charaktere, die im gesamten Südosten Londons zu finden sind. Während ihre Abenteuer in Peckham spielten, wurden viele ihrer Szenen in Bristol gedreht. Jetzt haben Sie die Möglichkeit, das wahre Zuhause der Trotters zu erkunden.
Ab €37 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Schießen Sie ein Foto außerhalb berühmter Drehorte wie das Nelson Mandela House
- Erhalten Sie Informieren hinter den Kulissen über die Show und die Dreharbeiten in Bristol
- Stellen Sie sich an die Stelle, an der Batman und Robin die Diebe abschrecken und Rodney entdeckt, dass Freddie der Frosch sein richtiger Vater ist
- Sehen Sie Drehorte aus einigen der bekanntesten Episoden, darunter "Yuppy Love", "Fatal Extraction", "Heroes & Villains", "Time on Our Hands" und mehr.
Discover the locations of all of your favourite Only Fools and Horses scenes.
Bristol is the home for some of the TV show’s most iconic moments and settings. Fans are sure to recognise the Whitemead House tower block. Throughout the show’s life, this building featured as Nelson Mandela House, where the Trotters‘ apartment was. Around the corner from this are also the lock-up garages where Del Boy and Rodney kept their swag. It was in their garage that they found an old pocket watch that made them their long-awaited fortune.
Close by, in the Ashton area of Bristol, is the Miles Motor Company, which featured as Boycie’s successful car showroom. Smiley Miley, who owned the business in real life, was a former BBC Radio 1 DJ.
In the same neighbourhood is the Ashton Gate stadium. The stadium’s car park stood in for the famous Peckham market. The Trotter brothers set up here to attempt selling some dodgy skiing gear. Another notable marketplace is the Broadwalk Shopping Centre, on the outskirts of the city. Here, Del Boy tried unsuccessfully to flog some defective toy dolls.
While travelling between locations, you’ll be treated to some of your favourite Only Fools and Horses episodes.
One of the most popular is Heroes and Villains. In this episode, the Trotters roam the streets dressed as Batman and Robin. The Only Fools and Horses Locations Tour from Bristol also visits all of the important locations from this episode. From Penn Street, where the famous three-wheeled, yellow van broke down. To the Backfields, where the masked Trotter brothers scare off some muggers who are trying to steal a handbag. Later in the same episode, Rodney is chased by one of the same muggers, only to be saved by Del Boy. Park Avenue was the filming location for the whole sequence.
And there are plenty more iconic settings to feast your eyes on. Like the White Horse in Bedminster, which doubled as the local Peckham watering hole, the Nag’s Head. You can also see the Belgo, which featured in the fan favourite episode Yuppy Love. Many will remember this as the bar where Del Boy fell through an open hatch.
With all of these and more, you’re sure to enjoy a day of laughs and entertainment. Lovely jubbly!
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.