Follow in the footsteps of your favourite wizards and witches on the Harry Potter London Walk. Discover the magical locations hiding in plain sight among London’s winding streets.
This walking tour allows you to explore the Wizarding World at your own pace. With your helpful guide on-hand, you will be sure to visit the sites that brought the Harry Potter books to life on the big screen.
From €17 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Visit the site where Ron, Hermione and Harry infiltrate the ministry of magic from the seventh movie
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the ministry as seen in the fifth movie
- Go under the bridge destroyed by flying terrorist demons in the sixth movie
- See locations used for the Leaky Cauldron pub where magic folk hang out
The Harry Potter London Walk takes in the most famous locations from the movies.
You’ll have the chance to get your picture taken at Old Scotland Yard. The exterior of this building appears in two movies: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 1. This is where the characters go to enter the Ministry of Magic.
Also from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, you’ll stop at the Westminster tube station. This is where Mr Weasley struggles to get through the ticket barriers when heading to board a train with Harry. In true Mr Weasley style, he is amazed by the muggle technology.
This tour will also bring you through the Leadenhall and Borough markets. Locations here were used for the Leakey Cauldron and Diagon Alley throughout the movies. These markets are also great places to pick up some tasty treats or souvenirs from your time in London.
You’ll also get to walk under Millenium Bridge, which was destroyed by Death Eaters in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Fortunately, the bridge collapsing was just some movie magic. In real life, it is still standing and structurally sound.
The Harry Potter London Walk offers a relaxing tour around one of the world’s most famous cities.
Strolling through the historic streets you will see iconic locations and hear insider stories from the production of these epic movies. It is a magical experience for the whole family to enjoy!