Please arrive 15 minutes before departure outside the entrance to the Liverpool Street tube station, Old Street, London EC2M 1QT
Accept this mission and take the Mission Impossible Private Walking Tour of London and follow in the footsteps of the IMF (Impossible Missions Force). Explore the locations seen in the all-action blockbuster movie franchise starring Tom Cruise since the first movie appeared on screen in 1995.
From €188 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Check in at the London safe house from the first Mission Impossible movie
- Discover where Lane was captured by the team in Rogue Nation
Your guide will meet you outside the London safe house as seen in the first Mission Impossible movie. The tour includes more than 15 locations from MI1, MI5 and MI6 located in the City of London and Southwark. Halfway through the tour, there is an opportunity to have a pub stop at the same 17th century English pub venue that Ethan Hunt and Luther Stickell enjoy a pint at the end of MI1.
Along the route of the tour, you will see the site of the telephones where Hunt realises Phelps survived, the streets Ethan & Ilsa run through after escaping the cafe in MI5 and where Solomon Lane is trapped at the end of the same movie. You’ll also see iconic London sites that were the backdrop to scenes such as the epic rooftop chase in MI6 in which Tom Cruise suffered an injury performing one of the stunts.
Along the route of your Mission Impossible Tour, you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up close.
The Mission Impossible Tour will finish at Temple Station. Let the action begin before this message self destructs.