Auf dem Doc Martin-Rundgang durch Port Isaac können Sie einige der besten medizinischen (Miss)Geschicke des Fernsehens neu erleben. Erkunden Sie das Dorf, das die Wirkungsstätte Ihres bevorzugten Blut-phobischen Arztes ist.
Seit seiner Erstausstrahlung im Jahr 2004 hat Doc Martin Zuschauer aus aller Welt angelockt. Die Begegnungen des mürrischen Arztes mit seinen normalerweise unbeholfenen Patienten haben das Publikum über neun Staffeln unterhalten. Sein Erfolg auf dem kleinen Bildschirm hat dazu beigetragen, die Drehorte in Cornwall zu einem beliebten Ziel für eingefleischte Fans zu machen.
Ab €17 pro Person
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- Erfahren Sie von Ihrem lokalen Reiseführer viele historische Fakten und Informationen hinter den Kulissen
- Nutzen Sie die zahlreichen Fotomöglichkeiten, darunter Doc Martins Haus/Praxis und das Restaurant von Bert und Al Large
- Kaufen Sie sich ein paar Doc Martin-Souvenirs
Delve into the streets and sites of the real-life Portwenn!
For over a decade, the Doctor’s base has been in the picturesque fishing village of Port Isaac, on the Atlantic coast of north Cornwall. While many travel here to re-live their favourite Doc Martin scenes, they can’t help but be overcome by the beauty and history of the area.
On your tour, you will be led through the village by a local guide who has also worked on the TV series. Not only will they be able to show you the main sites from the show, but they’ll also give you some insider knowledge from filming.
One of the most prominent locations that you’ll visit will be Fern Cottage, instantly recognisable as Doc Martin’s home and surgery. Perched atop a hill, it overlooks the whole village. While you’re getting a few pictures of this iconic house, make sure to take in the spectacular views of the verdant surrounds. Fun Fact: In between periods of filming, Fern Cottage is rented out as a holiday home! Many fans have stayed here over the years, living out their Doc Martin fantasies!
There are plenty of memorable locations throughout the centre of the village too.
Strolling through the streets you’ll see Little Dolphins house, which features as Mrs Tishell’s Pharmacy. There’s also the house on Fore Street that doubles as Louisa’s home, and the setting for Bert’s Restaurant. On top of that, you’ll get to see the Golden Lion Pub. The Golden Lion’s interior has featured more than once on the TV show, but it’s also a favoured spot for the cast and crew to grab a drink after work.
During the Doc Martin Locations Tour, your guide will be sure to entertain you with some local history too. Since as far back as the Middle Ages, Port Isaac has lived many lives. Learn about its days as a busy harbour, importing and exporting coal, timber, and more. Long before Doc Martin came to town!