Follow in the footsteps of the world’s favourite MI6 agent with the James Bond London Locations Walking Tour. Taking to the streets of this amazing city, re-live some of the greatest adventures of 007’s career on screen.
With your expert guide on-hand, explore the iconic locations throughout London that have shaped this British icon. And learn the secrets behind some of the famous scenes from the James Bond movies.
From €18 per person
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- See locations from the forthcoming release No Time to Die
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports and the safe house from SPECTRE
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and the last Bond film SPECTRE
- Create your own Bond moment at the locations used in Skyfall, SPECTRE and other Bond movies
- Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
While he may be an International Man of Mystery, many of James Bond’s most notable moments have occurred in London, whether you realised it or not. Uncover the iconic filming locations that have represented London and the world.
The James Bond London Locations Walking Tour not only covers the more recent Bond movies, but also some from past decades too.
Fans of 1981’s For Your Eyes Only might be interested to see the British Ministry of Defence. The exterior of this building was used in establishing shots for the Roger Moore vehicle. The famous Reform Club was also the location for the thrilling fencing scene from Pierce Brosnan’s Die Another Day.
Bringing you to the more recent Bond outings, your tour will make a stop at the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. Already famous for its rich collection of art, it is here that Daniel Craig’s Bond meets the new Q in Skyfall. Sticking with Skyfall, you will get to visit Charing Cross Underground Station. This was the shooting location for the exciting chase scene where 007 tries to catch Silva. Just don’t try and re-create it by sliding down between the escalators!
Of course, any tour around London wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Thames river. This is an important Bond filming location too. It’s used for boat chase scenes in Die Another Day, The World is Not Enough, Skyfall, and Spectre! These scenes also include shots of the SIS building, the real-life headquarters of the MI6.
For a quick trip outside of the country, you can take a stroll over to Broadgate Tower on Primrose Street. The fourth highest building in London, it was used as a Shanghai tower block in Skyfall. But the award for most diverse filming location has to go to Somerset House. This building has the honour of representing two countries in two Bond movies. It was the London War Office in Tomorrow Never Dies, and a St. Petersburg courtyard in Goldeneye.
London is full of espionage secrets. Of buildings and locations that have shaped and propelled this beloved character and his adventures. With the James Bond London Locations Walking Tour, you can uncover all of these mysteries, and enjoy a fun day out too!