Join us on a three-hour Kingsman Private Tour of London by Black Taxi including Kingsman HQ, Harry Hart’s home, where Manners Maketh Man and more. Step into the world of the secret Kingsman organisation and discover locations that have featured in the two hit movies starring Colin Firth (Harry Hart) and Taron Egerton (Eggsy).
From €365 per vehicle
Covid-19 safety measures
As it has always been, the health & safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure you travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around Covid-19 continues to evolve. We have officially been given the green light and Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain & Visit England, so we can now operate safely keeping you & our team healthy throughout. WE have a detailed plan to do so, issued below:
Brit Movie Tours recognises their responsibility to ensure that staff & suppliers (as well as guests) comply with health & safety legislation and maximise the safety of our clients & staff in relation to Covid-19.
In brief, we are making sure that all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standards, that all staff are trained (and re-trained when emerging or evolving information determines) and are provided with the right knowledge and equipment to carry out their duties effectively. Our new protocols to keep you healthy during our tours include:
- Flexible booking options
- Full internal sanitation/cleaning of all coach and taxi vehicles used on our tours
- Social distancing rules & guidelines for walking tours
- Complete staff & guide training to implement new protocols
- Guides will ensure they are familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
- Guides will maintain government-recommended social distancing between themselves and clients at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, guides will encourage and help clients to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
- When guiding groups from different households, guides will follow government guidance to determine the maximum possible group size.
- Guides will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with clients.
- Guides will apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
- If requested, guides will consider wearing a mask or visor.
- Guides will know where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
- Guides will ensure they are fully aware of sites’ visited on tour and any specific Covid-19 requirements and comply with them.
- Guides will be familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.
- Where appropriate, guides will liaise with coach companies and private vehicle companies and drivers to ensure vehicles have been thoroughly sanitised.
The result is a sanitised attraction but certainly not a sanitised experience! You are here to enjoy our fabulous tours, discover new places & experience an authentic destination. We believe that our new introductions to hygiene/cleaning will allow you to enjoy your visit to the full.
We feel it vitally important to have a strict cleaning protocol in place and that this is transparent.
- See more than ten filming locations from both Kingsman movies including the home of Harry Hart and the Savile Row HQ of the Kingsman
- Enjoy the tour in a traditional London Black Taxi - the same style of vehicle that Eggsy drives in the second film
- Have a rest break at the same pub setting where Harry Hart teaches the locals about manners
- Learn about the making of the films and the regal areas in which many of the locations are placed
The Kingsman tour will take you around some of the key locations from the first two films and explore areas such as Mayfair, St James, Westminster and Kensington in the comfort of a traditional London Black Taxi, the same style of vehicle used by a Kingsman operative.
After a pick up from your central London hotel, your driver and guide will take you to the HQ of the Kingsman organisation in Savile Row, itself a real tailor shop, in the world’s most famous street for bespoke suits and garments. You will also get to see the new HQ of the organisation just down the road and again another world-famous shop selling fine wines.
Other sites included on the tour are where Harry Hart meets Professor Arnold, who was played by Mark Hamill. Not far from here is Harry Hart’s home – faithfully rebuilt since its destruction in the second film. As you will be travelling by London Black Taxi, you will get a chance to drive into a part of Hyde Park not normally accessible by other vehicles to see where Eggsy’s specially adapted Black Taxi makes a dramatic escape from Charlie Hesketh, a former Kingsman trainee.
Of course, the tour wouldn’t be complete without a comfort break to the pub setting where Harry Hart teaches some of the local lads about how ‘Manners Maketh Man’.
As part of the tour, there will be opportunities to get in and out of the car and some walking will be required, so make sure you bring comfortable shoes and dress for all seasons.